I was hired by Valentine the CEO of SpringAid.co to build a completely new informational website from the ground up. The website would also have to be up to modern standards.
* Develop the website with modern standards with an easy-to-use Admin Backend
* Install a few tools in the backend to ensure the website would require less maintenance
* Create Social Media accounts & link them to the website , as well as across their respective platforms.
* Registered the domain name “SpringAid.co” (suggested by me, as its easier to pronounce/type)
* Registered the hosting accounts via an affiliate partner (In other words, I provided affordable web-hosting)
* Created the Logo
* Assisted with the Company’s financials (How to deal with Donations, Sponsorships, etc…)
* Created & registered private emails (eg. ceo@ staff@ email@example.com, etc…)
* Integrated the Google Business Suite (Contacts, Calendar, Video Chat, Team Collaboration tools)
* Security work to ensure the website stays secure.
* Intergrated an e-Commerce suite (If in the future they decide to do merchandising work, etc…)
* ….more work planned in the future as the company grows.
WEBSITE LINK: SpringAid.co