As my 2nd side-project, Rieju Bikers was a web portal for Rieju owners (…in other words, an owners club).
My current first bike is a customized Honda CB Cafe Racer (project), then my 2nd motorcycle is a spanish made sports bike from Rieju and of course my 3rd bike is a 1990’s Kawasaki.
Immediately after the purchase of the sportsbike, I noticed there wasn’t even a Forum or a social community where owners can actually hang out or discuss everything to do with spanish Rieju bikes.
I know there’s millions of honda motorcycle fan sites, there was no need to make one, but as for rieju, well that’s when “RiejuBikers.com” was born!
RiejuBikers.com is an owners club, that also has:
– Community Forums / Discussion Boards
– Featured Galleries or Videos from owner’s themselves
– Resource Center. A place to download product manuals, workshop books, etc..
– A platform to showcase owner’s customizations. (eg. Bike Of The Month Contests)
– Serves as an alternative destination for other bikes with Minarelli-Yamaha 4 Stroke engines.
– Blogs about general bike life including Guides, Top10′s,
– General bike news and also racing/sports too.
Website: (no longer active.)
Since June 2015, the website was sold to another fellow Rieju owner to keep it going (I was too busy to look after it).
Since Feb. 2016, that same owner decided close up doors (before i had the chance to recover it back). What a shame! – But who knows if it may ever rise from the ashes again! 😉