Chris and the Team from BMWForums UK, have hired me for mostly branding related work (both online and offline)
BMWForums .info (or BFi for short), is a BMW community forum for BMW owners looking for a BMW club, with friendly knowledgeable members for all discussions about BMW Cars, Repairs, Tuning, Sales, Parts and BMW Spares.
With my own love for German Cars , I’ve built cool projects from my own cars and also helped many members of that community with some of my knowledge for BMW cars.
Anyway, back on topic, the various tasks assigned to me were to:
– Design a new logo (inspired by various automotive brands. The logo had to be timeless/ageless.)
– Design a new Sail Flag (which is used to represent BFi at major car shows/motoring events)
– Design a new Key Chain (which can also be used as Beer Bottle Openers)
– Design a new T-Shirt (which can also include personalized names, see above^! 🙂 )
– Design a new Hoodie/Jumper (which is part of the site’s new merchandise kit for members to buy.)
– Renovate the community website with various new designs for different parts of the site.
Update, website has since changed….
Visit Website: http://www.BMWForums.info
IMAGES / SCREENSHOTS